Personal Injury Forms

(1) DMV Accident Report

Oregon law requires this report to be filed within 72 hours of the accident if there is property damage over $1,500.00 or there is personal injury of any kind. File the original with the DMV, and be sure to make a copy for your own records.

(2) Auto Accident Intake Form

In order to evaluate your case, I may ask you to fill out this form before coming to my office for a consultation.

(3) Motor Carrier Crash Report

This form is required only for accidents involving large commercial or farm trucks.